1. It’s not so much about finding opportunities as it is about creating them.
2. 10% of our lives is decided by uncontrollable circumstances. 90% is decided by how we react to those circumstances.
3. If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting.
4. Lots of successful people have failed as many times as they have succeeded.
5. Life is full of opportunities to feel exactly the way you want to feel.
6. Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else – you are the one who gets burned.
7. It’s usually only as good or bad as you think it is.
8. Cutting your losses is often better than the alternative.
9. When you see the world as it is, but insist on making it more like it could be, you matter.
10. Sometimes you just have to do your own thing your own way, no matter what anyone else thinks or says about you.